Phonation (vibroacoustic therapy)
Phonation (vibroacoustic therapy) is the transmission of sound microvibration (frequency range 30-20 000 Hz) to the body of a person or animal using a special compact medical device. Such sound micro-vibrations are natural for the body: in terms of their physical characteristics, they are similar to those biological micro-vibrations that create muscle tissue under maximum static physical stress.
Thus, vibroacoustic therapy is one of the most important elements of the complex treatment of prostatitis, especially in the presence of complications that hinder movement. At the same time, the effect of such an effect is higher than only from one physical therapy, since phonation is an external additional support for the body, and does not require its muscle costs.
The energy of sound micro-vibration penetrates to a depth of 10 cm and is directed pointwise to the problem areas.
With prostatitis, the effect is on the following areas:
* inguinal lymph nodes - to remove stagnant lymph. Local activation of the lymph flow allows you to clear the tissues of dead cells, and, as a result, the inflammatory process subsides. This is a unique feature of this method of physical therapy, which is not available to the commonly used drug therapy for prostatitis.
* the area of the kidneys, which are responsible for the water-electrolyte balance of the blood. Its normalization allows you to increase the contractile activity of muscle cells throughout the body (including at rest). This stimulates the restoration of the tone of the veins, the excretory ducts of the prostate gland, and the tone of the bladder.
* perineum and bladder, which improves blood circulation in this area. Phonation of this area also contributes to the delivery of the drug to the target and to overcoming the hemato-prostatic barrier. Thanks to the energy of micro-vibration, the number of contacts between cells and substances increases, the drug substance does not get stuck in one place, but spreads over the problem area, just as sugar dissolves faster in a bottle when it is shaken;
* the lumbosacral spine, to restore innervation (the passage of signals along nerve fibers from the spinal cord).
A complex effect on the above areas allows you to "resolve" the existing stagnation in the pelvis, but, most importantly, gradually improve and restore the performance of the prostate gland and other pelvic organs.
At the same time, the background has a long-lasting effect.
The effectiveness of phonation (with the use of Vitafon devices) in the treatment of prostatitis is confirmed by clinical studies-they were conducted on such scientific bases.
According to the results obtained, among the effects of the use of phonation in the treatment of prostatitis:
* reduction in the intensity or complete disappearance of pain
* significant reduction in urination
* improved urine flow
* improved erection
* increase in libido (sexual desire)
* prolongation of sexual intercourse
* improving the effectiveness of the drugs used and reducing the duration of treatment.
Phonation is especially recommended for the treatment of chronic prostatitis.
The most appropriate use of phonation in combination with antibiotics and bactericides aimed at fighting infection. The use of other drugs (for example, alpha-blockers) can be reduced in dose or even excluded (taking into account the doctor's recommendation).
In acute prostatitis, phonation is possible only in the initial stages, when the body temperature is not higher than 37.5 and only in combination with drug therapy. However, after the end of the acute phase of prostatitis (which is usually treated in a hospital under the strict supervision of a urologist), phonation can be recommended in order to stop stagnant processes, normalize lymph flow, blood circulation, and the production of prostate secretions. The very fact of acute prostatitis indicates that some stagnant phenomena have appeared in the pelvic region, which can later turn into chronic prostatitis. Phonation can be carried out prophylactically in cases where there was an interrupted sexual intercourse or unusually long abstinence.